How to Leave Corporate Summit: The critical things you must know before you quit your job (and build your dream business)
- September 27 (Networking Event at 7:00 pm EST) until October 2nd
Who is this Summit for?
When your corporate role is no longer satisfying, has become a dead end or akin to slavery, and you know you need to leave…
- …because you will never progress from where you are right now…
- …because you can’t define your role in the way you’d like, choosing your hours, projects, tasks, and location to suit your own preferences…
- …because the workload is punishing and the stress level is inhumane…
- …because you’ve sacrificed too much already, your family needs you, and you’re sick of putting them in second place…
- …because you report to people who know less than you about the job and who simply don’t care about you…
- …because you’ve realized you have zero control over this aspect of your life…
Making the decision to leave your job can be complicated when you aren’t sure how to bridge the gap between corporate life and what comes after.
But look at it this way: You’re already working hard in your job, with minimal freedom and for minimal benefit. Wouldn’t it be better to work for your own future?
This summit will help you do exactly that, by answering your questions about the transition from corporate to entrepreneurship, and providing expert advice on how you can go forward with confidence.
So if your mind is filled with doubts and worries, such as:
“I’m not sure about the focus of my business – should I just do what I was doing in my corporate job, or do I have a passion or purpose I want to explore?”
“How do I even start a business? What do I need to do first, second, third? What traps and mistakes do I need to avoid?”
“What if I don’t have what it takes to be a successful business owner? What if I fail, and lose money instead of earning a profit?”
Rest assured, this summit is designed specifically for you and will lay all of those concerns to rest.
You see, the problem is not a lack of information. If you were to Google “how to start a business,” you’d find plenty of information. Too much information, in fact.
The real problem is excessive information without enough guidance or step-by-step instructions on which actions you need to take in what order. It’s difficult to make progress when you don’t have the confidence or experience to decide what needs to be done!
This summit brings together 25 experts to share their experiences and advice with you, so you can design your exit strategy and step into your new business as your own boss.
I get it. You’re fed up, passed over, and stuck in a job that doesn’t do anything to create a more fulfilling life. You are tired of feeling overworked, underpaid and just not appreciated.
Are you called to do work that is meaningful and has an impact on others – on the world – instead of what lands on your desk? I was there too. You may not have decided to leave your job to start a business yet … but you’ll know you’re almost ready when you start dreading Monday at work, on Sunday morning.
Registration Opens the Week of September 12th! Free and VIP seats available.